From November 2020, many of the teams of the Brussels Regional Public Service (BRPS) have started preparing their move to the Iris Tower. Grouping all these teams in one single building will enable the BRPS to centralise services, better accommodate the citizens of the Brussels-Capital Region (BCR) and provide a more suitable working environment for BRPS employees. The move also highlights the BCR’s strong commitment to the revitalisation of the rapidly expanding neighbourhood around Brussels North Station.
For logistical reasons, the move will take place in several phases, from November 2020 until March 2021. As a result, and to comply with the COVID-19 measures, our counters will reopen at different times. Although the face-to-face reception of visitors is postponed for the time being, we nevertheless continue to be at everyone’s service, by e-mail and by telephone.
- Do you need to reach the External Relations Department?
Please send an e-mail to any of the following addresses:
- Administrative follow-up of all grants and tenders for promoting the image of the BCR and its international relations:email@example.com;
- Development cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- All other matters which are overseen by the External Relations Department (European and multilateral affairs, bilateral relations, public relations, protocol and events) : email@example.com.
- Do you need to reach the ERDF Department?
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you need to reach the BCR’s delegation to the European Union?
Please send an e-mail to DELBRU.Belgoeurop@diplobel.fed.be.
- Do you need to reach the unit that oversees applications for certificates and licenses for weapons and dual-use technologies?Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.